Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya’ll, I just started playing on youtube and am focusing on fiberglass repair and fabrication with all my tips “n” tricks! Check it out and let me know what you think please. I am working on my camera skills, and talking points “or lack there of lol” right now but will improve with practice! I have over 100 videos planned for the next few months as I finish up a couple projects so please like, subscribe, comment, and hit the little bell! Lots to come and thanks to all of you for all your support these last couple years, James

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe after I get a few better quality videos made, @anytide will make this a sticky? Ya’ll let me know if you’d like that?

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
TTT!
No new video yet ya’ll. Due to health problems I had to stop filming for a while. In my next video, I will be showing ya’ll how to roll on gelcoat and make lay down/flow out as good or better than spraying! Stay tuned! For those of you that have stuck with me, thank you so much! I started doing these videos for ya’ll!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Have me on as a special guest and I'll demonstrate the flip flop technique for outboards and marine electronics. Well anything, really.
We’ll definitely make this happen!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
TTT

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,161 Posts
Subscribed.

Reactions: JC Designs
1 - 20 of 66 Posts