My Albury Brothers 20'

Discussion in 'Big Boat Bragging Spot' started by oceanluvr30, Apr 14, 2011.

1. oceanluvr30

oceanluvr30 Well-Known Member

My Albury Brothers 20' with 175hp Suzuki  ...sweet :)

2. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Sweet boat brother! I spoke with an owner of the 20' at the Miami show and was very impressed. Crazy guy took it to the Bahamas on several occasions. How do you fish the boat mainly? Use it in the shallows at all?

3. oceanluvr30

oceanluvr30 Well-Known Member

I bet you spoke with a guy named Tom...70 years old and he takes his Albury all over the Bahamas and sleeps on the forward deck under the stars....anyway i fish both offshore and in the Indian River Lagoon...generally get as skinny as i can then wade. Keep thinking i need to get a used Mitzi Skiff or something along those lines as i do like the back country.

4. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Love those boats. The first job i ever got at a boat dealership, they had a albury. I just ahhd at it compared to the contenders... I said to myself now thats a simple, beautiful, classy built boat. It was aquamist colored with ice blue nonskid inside for a twotone. It was love. Now i work down the street from the factory down in riviera

5. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Sleek lines on that craft, like the larger T-top too. Perfect sized do-it-all craft right there!

-T

6. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I really do hope this wasn't the one the A-hole cowboy on the big 35'er smashed into and almost capsized yesterday bait fishing SE of the St Lucie inlet....

If that was you and you need some help with a witness I was the guy on the grey seavee you took a pic of. Let me know if I can be of any help.

If not and you know the guy who did get hit and he needs to contact me feel free to pass my info along.

-T

7. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Whoa whoa what happened?

8. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Don't want to highjack this man's fine boat thread so I sent a PM brother.

-T