Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this 2010 Caimen off of micro skiff in July and added a few things, custom built a casting platform , added seadek under the gunnels & on both platforms , and some new under gunnel led aqualitz color spectrum lights , deep cleaned inside and out, put a lot of wax on her and some new cushions and she is looking good and been serving me good so far, also is my new guide boat for here in the panhandle of FL.
042710B3-21EA-4DE5-A1E4-FE813F45F8BC.JPG
11B99A96-7BFA-402A-BCD6-99B7099187E7.JPG
IMG_8463.JPG
IMG_9273.JPG

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Nice! I believe that Caimen was originally a Moon Dust color, but faded to Sage Green. Used to run in POC, then Corpus?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! I believe that Caimen was originally a Moon Dust color, but faded to Sage Green. Used to run in POC, then Corpus?
yes, I believe so also , under the old TX numbers I could see where it bled , do you have any more history on it? the owner I bought it from didn't know a ton about it

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Hi @Royce_Dahnke

Your Caimen was my new build in 2010. I ran her in Port O’Connor fishing a lot with a good friend, Anthony Grice until 2017. Another friend Tom Horbey guided from her occasionally (sometimes too often) when his Stiffy Xisle had issues.

Will PM you to get you more details and some old photos.

Best,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts