SOLD/EXPIRED Multi-pole for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sea-n-spots, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

16' alum. multi-pole for sale. Bought this back when I had a J-16. Maybe used three times. Comes in 3 pieces in a neat little web bag. Has oyster tip and sand foot. Both removable. Sold new for $279.  Would like to get at least $150 OBO e-mail -- sea-n-spots@hotmail.com  Pole weighs just over 4.3lbs X 16ft assembled.    

Sea-Ya !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Can you post some pictures and the weight?

3. sea-n-spots

Most assuredly ! This PM...Sea-Ya !

4. pinfish

pinfish Guest

Bill,tell us about the flats unit in the picture??

5. sea-n-spots

Can't say to much here and still be politicaly correct.  All I can say, is that I have the only one around
    and there are no dealers yet. Call me, or go thru Ron and I'll be glad to hook you up for a test ride. The price is very close to that of a well rigged yak....Sea-Ya !

6. captnron

captnron Guest

Guess were going to have to get a demo down here. ;)

7. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

All I ask is that you stay on topic a majority of the time. If the content is off topic then put it in the off topic area. If you are dealer trying to sell something that is not microskiff related please make your post an informative one rather than an advertisement.

The only time I would want to get involved is if the off topic posts are exceeding the microskiff posts or if the content does not meet the PG-13 style rating. If either of those are come into consideration then we have strayed away from the original purpose of the site.

8. sea-n-spots

Multipole Sold- To Toyota of Orlando......Sea-Ya !