Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99’ MudMinnow One of a Kind Complete Restore with Brand New 2015 Continental Aluminum Trailer, torsion axle and diamond plate fenders.

This boat was on Microskiff last year and I purchased it for myself with plans of fishing my father out of it. I love the boat but my Dad is not getting around like he used to and I need to go bigger and wider to make him feel more comfortable. I have only had this in the water 3 times since purchasing it. Some pictures will show it without the seadek and some with. My plan is to keep the outboard so asking price is without motor.

This boat was completely restored. It has a full glassed in top with Anchor storage with Battery storage for the trolling motor, Dry Storage compartment, and Plumbed livewell upfront. Black powder coated poling platform, grab bar, and front casting platform. All wiring and pumps are all new. It has two green top interstate batteries, one for crank and one for the trolling motor. Brand New rub rail. Includes Brand New Lowrance GPS, Fusion radio (working but older), Fiberglass Push Pole, Minn Kota Trolling 52# with black powder coated mount and Two bank onboard charger. I have also added a complete seadek covering which really completes the boat. Stick it anchor and mount also included.

No major issues to note. I keep blowing fuses for Nav lights and have not figured that out yet but I do think it is something simple. Radio works but it is not new. Besides that it is ready to go just add a motor or your choosing. The only upgrades I was thinking of doing was to relocate the start battery more forward and/or adding either a trim tab/tabs or a hydro-foil/anti-cavitation plate on the outboard to improve planning.

Purchase price last year was $12,500 boat/motor/trailer and I added the seadek for $1,500. I am $14,000 into this and taking the value of the motor off I am asking $9,000 for boat/trailer.

I work overseas as a merchant mariner but will be back April 27th. Located in lower Sarasota county Florida.

Thanks for checking it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
99’ MudMinnow One of a Kind Complete Restore with Brand New 2015 Continental Aluminum Trailer, torsion axle and diamond plate fenders.

This boat was on Microskiff last year and I purchased it for myself with plans of fishing my father out of it. I love the boat but my Dad is not getting around like he used to and I need to go bigger and wider to make him feel more comfortable. I have only had this in the water 3 times since purchasing it. Some pictures will show it without the seadek and some with. My plan is to keep the outboard so asking price is without motor.

This boat was completely restored. It has a full glassed in top with Anchor storage with Battery storage for the trolling motor, Dry Storage compartment, and Plumbed livewell upfront. Black powder coated poling platform, grab bar, and front casting platform. All wiring and pumps are all new. It has two green top interstate batteries, one for crank and one for the trolling motor. Brand New rub rail. Includes Brand New Lowrance GPS, Fusion radio (working but older), Fiberglass Push Pole, Minn Kota Trolling 52# with black powder coated mount and Two bank onboard charger. I have also added a complete seadek covering which really completes the boat. Stick it anchor and mount also included.

No major issues to note. I keep blowing fuses for Nav lights and have not figured that out yet but I do think it is something simple. Radio works but it is not new. Besides that it is ready to go just add a motor or your choosing. The only upgrades I was thinking of doing was to relocate the start battery more forward and/or adding either a trim tab/tabs or a hydro-foil/anti-cavitation plate on the outboard to improve planning.

Purchase price last year was $12,500 boat/motor/trailer and I added the seadek for $1,500. I am $14,000 into this and taking the value of the motor off I am asking $9,000 for boat/trailer.

I work overseas as a merchant mariner but will be back April 27th. Located in lower Sarasota county Florida.

Thanks for checking it out.
*Not sure how to post pictures will keep working on that and try to post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New boat is in the driveway and need to make room! Somebody give the minnow a new home! ;) Sold the motor today to help pay for the new boat. Asking $7,900 + taking offers. Thanks for looking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts