Moving to Homestead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zach_Stells, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Zach_Stells

Zach_Stells I Love microskiff.com!

My girlfriend and I are planning on moving to the Homestead area and I am just wondering about the area?

Where are the nice places to live in that area where Im not going to have to go to bed with my 45 under the pillow and not have to pay 10000 a month for rent.

any insight is appreciated

2. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Didn't realize there were any places in Homestead worth $10,000 a month but the firepower is a requirement. ;)

Paint it black probably has the best insight on the area. He lives in Hialeah but knows the Miami area well.

3. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

cutler ridge is a nice area, rent is a lot let compared to the miami area. safety wise there are a couple of "bad" neighborhoods down there but you got those everywhere. all in all good area....just not too close to anything except FLAMINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :)

4. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

stay away from the goulds....lol
    And perrine too.....lol

I myself want to move to homestead, but now working up in Ft. Lauderdale, it'll only make my commute twice as long as it is now.
    So I'm going to stay put in Hialeah for the time being.

I just want to be closer to Flamingo. :-[

5. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

Are you looking to rent a house or condo/apt? Whats your price range? There are good parts of homestead, and some not so good areas... feel free to pm me... grew up in cutler ridge and own a place in homestead, now.....