SOLD/EXPIRED Moving across the country, Johnsen skiff for sale.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SClay115, Apr 24, 2012.

1. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/boa/2976140642.html

See link above for any and all info. Contact me through here, or via the ad. Thanks.

I just got her all put back together in the past few weeks, and it really, really hurts to sell. But, the PNW is no place for a fiberglass flat bottomed skiff.

Price is adjusted on the high side for the typical CL lowball team. If you are interested, send me an offer, I have a few weeks until I roll out, but I'd rather sell it sooner than later.

Thanks.

Steve

2. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

Pictures for those who do not want to have to click.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Am very motivated to sell. I will entertain all offers within reason.

Thanks guys.

Steve

3. tightloops1900

tightloops1900 I Love microskiff.com!

has anyone ever put a polling platform on one of theses? if so how stable is and how does the boat pole?

4. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

I use to have one that was decked out and had a poling platform on it. It was very stable and tracked awesome due to the front keel. The johnsen is an awesome skiff and I miss mine. Someone is going to get a great rig that is very versatile.

5. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

Yes, to answer the question again, as SnagYouLater already stated, you can definitely put a platform on it. Typically the ones I have seen are full transom mount(I think yours was like this wasn't it SYL?).

In general though, yes, it is very stable. It is still a small, light weight boat, but as long as you keep that in mind, you'll stay out of trouble.

Steve

6. mhinkle90

Yep mine was transom mount. If you'd like I can post a pic of it.

7. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Steve,
    I sent you an email - please respond.
    Thanks

8. tightloops1900

tightloops1900 I Love microskiff.com!

I would really like to see one decked out, I've been looking on the Internet for one with a deck/cap and polling platform but no luck, I really want one

9. Izzy11

Izzy11 Backwater boy for life

I've got one :cool:...... And it's decked out with 100% nidacore . I'm almost finished and will finish the post under the bragging spot when I'm done ! Its really nice .

10. mhinkle90

This platoform can easily be added to SClay's Skiff.

johnsen with platform
    [​IMG][/img]
    again
    [​IMG][/img]

11. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

I'm going to pick one up today. I should have some project pics to contribute soon.
    My plan is for a front and rear deck with a floor. Aside from that I'm keeping it pretty simple.

How shallow do they float?

12. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

Scratch that, the one I looked at had a delam on the transom... I'm not that good at repairing things so I decided to wait and see what else was out there.

SClay I might be interested in the hull.

13. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

As mentioned, I will separate the motor from the hull if the offer is right. Of course, the trailer will need to go with the hull. Let me know if you are interested. Also, it floats, well, very shallow. I don't really have any concrete number for you, but it floats just as shallow as I have ever needed to go.

And Russ, I did get your email, I'm going to fire you off a quick note here in a minute.

Steve

14. SClay115

SClay115 Throwin' loops

Previous link got flagged and removed for some reason.

New:

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/boa/3010956194.html

If I can sell it before I leave I will cut someone a very good deal. Bring any and all offers.

Skiff is located in the Charlotte Harbor area in South West Florida.

Steve