SOLD/EXPIRED Moved to SWFL Need Job!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by timj, Oct 16, 2013.

1. timj

timj Well-Known Member

Hi all,
       I moved to the Cape Coral Area this past August and have been on the job hunt since.  I am currently working as a substitute teacher with lee county schools but it is barely getting us bye. Prior to moving I worked in the Fire/EMS service for the past 13 years. I have done many other jobs as well and I am very well versed in construction, landscaping, mechanics (auto, marine, motorcycle, and small engine), computers and more I just lack the "documented" experience. The majority of it learned while working on the side between shifts.  I am really the do it all kinda person and i'm willing to work doing almost anything.  If you know of anywhere looking or maybe where you are is looking please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a bachelor's in Finance
    National registry paramedic
    a hand full of fire certifications

thanks
    Tim

2. fishicaltherapist

fishicaltherapist I Love microskiff.com!

Hey TEJ, I will talk to a neighbor of mine, who may have a little pull down your way if, you are interested in Paramedic field. Also, what type of teaching certification do you hold? Let me know, I may be able to help you. Hang in there brother, something will be out there.