Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,616 Posts
Jeez man. Poling, casting and filming simultaneously while solo...pretty damn cool.

I held my breath on that last fish while your phone was resting on the side deck....phew.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeez man. Poling, casting and filming simultaneously while solo...pretty damn cool.

I held my breath on that list fish while your phone was resting on the side deck....phew.
lol and fly fishing. They just didn't eat so i didn't post the fly footage. Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I was worried about the little bottle on the first trout coming out of the net. Your like level pro solo fishing!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I love days like that, when everything lines up! cool video. thanks for sharing

Reactions: Catchingfl

·
Registered
176 Posts
Trying to do all of these things with 2 people is a challenge, doing it solo is impressive. These types of days fishing are the best. Well done man, thanks for shooting video and sharing with us.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trying to do all of these things with 2 people is a challenge, doing it solo is impressive. These types of days fishing are the best. Well done man, thanks for shooting video and sharing with us.
its definitely tough lol, but i won't let anything stop me. Thank you for taking the time to watch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts