Moonlighter Carbon Fiber Push Poles now available at TSS

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by The_Skiff_Shop, May 14, 2010.

1. The_Skiff_Shop

The_Skiff_Shop Well-Known Member

Moonlighter has produced 1 piece carbon fiber push poles for The Skiff Shop that are stiffer than the standard Carbon Fiber pole. The stiffer pole will provide more efficient transfer of energy with a minimal weight difference.

The Skiff Shop currently stocks these in 21’ @ $600.00.

For those that are too far away to pick up at The Skiff Shop, we can offer delivery throughout most of Florida at no additional charge. Please contact The Skiff Shop for details.

CR
    The Skiff Shop
    www.theskiffshop.com
    (727) 243-7575

2. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Dang. a strong push pole and free delivery...what's next you gonna throw in a large coffee....

3. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

Do you know if Mel has any? I'd like to try it out.

4. The_Skiff_Shop

The_Skiff_Shop Well-Known Member

The Skiff Shop Stocks Push Poles @ Ankona but these just came available since they were a special run for me.

I have two consecutive build dates for hulls, which I hope starts first of next week, as well as a project hull that needs to come to the left coast so I should be making the trek over within the next week or so.

When is your boat due? Maybe when I come over I'll just bring my pole to abuse and we'll take one of the shop boats out. Otherwise, I can just schedule a new one for delivery to Ankona. EZPZ ;)