Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here thought I'd share some mods I've made that have made my Kenner better for access and storage of "stuff". Wish I didn't have so much "stuff"
CConsoleDoor.JPG
CConsoleDoor.JPG
CConsoleDoor.JPG
CConsoleDoor.JPG
boatfront.JPG
CConsoleDoor.JPG
but what can I say?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What mods are we looking at?
Ooops, sorry got caught up in the pix thing and didn't mention what I did. The boat is a Kenner 18V-90. The mods I made were to put the door on the center console so I could get to electrical stuff and provided dry storage. On the front deck it was practically impossible to get in there from that front vertical door so I added those deck hatches to provide access from the top like most boats today. Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to provide better access to the bilge area so I can add a pump.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that 90 was standard...remember its old school 2 stroke, 270lb and it is 18'6" so in truth its not really microskiff but I found a few kenner owners on here. I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning that I use an old school 2 stroke. :)

·
Banned
12,342 Posts
that 90 was standard...remember its old school 2 stroke, 270lb and it is 18'6" so in truth its not really microskiff but I found a few kenner owners on here. I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning that I use an old school 2 stroke. :)
Haha you caught my bantz.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
and guys like me running the only new two stroke still being built (E-Tecs are completely different than the old carbed two strokes... computer controlled direct fuel injection with no mechanical parts in the injection system... they actually run cleaner than any four stroke made....).

·
Banned
1,441 Posts
I like the way your console seat back folds down for access . Build it the way you want it
I’d probably do more bolting on ,than fiberglassing in ,so to speak
Ive got 2 etecs and a 4 stroke. Love the etecs, like the 4 stroke.
Go w efi no matter outboard brand if you repower Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts