SOLD/EXPIRED Mitzi 17 for sale in Larose, LA - Not Mine

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mknoll, Jun 3, 2015.

1. mknoll

mknoll I Love microskiff.com!

This is just an FYI, an 07 Mitzi 17 is for sale along LA 308 in Larose, LA. It has a 70hp yami, bunch of gadgets and looks like new. Story I was told is it was bought, and parked in a garage. And it looks like that's the case. They want $8k, no batteries or fuel to start it, no sea trials, just pay and leave with it, hence lower price.

1-985-258-7414 is the phone number.

I would buy, but am truly swamped with life right now. Its almost cheap enough to buy just to re-sell.

2. cproctor5

cproctor5 I Love microskiff.com!

thats a hell of a deal if the motor runs and is in as good of shape as you say it is

3. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

I've seen this boat. I feel like it's been for sale for a while. Either way, it's pretty clean.

4. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Sounds too good!
    I wouldnt buy a used boat without being able to start the motor!
    Not that much of a gambler i guess!!!

5. LLeone

LLeone I Love microskiff.com!

For 8k, the motor could be blown up and there would still be money to be made if the boat is in great shape.

6. Drew__Harris

Drew__Harris I Love microskiff.com!

7. mknoll

Hmm, that's strange, I actually talked to the man at 1230 and that wasn't the story he gave me. Oh well, it's probably just as well. I was trying to get him to let me do a better inspection of the engine which they were not interested in.

8. jonterr

jonterr I Love microskiff.com!

Bull chit!!
    9k for a new motor, plus whatever thd hell is wrong with it kicks me in the nuts!!! :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

9. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

I've seen this boat. I doubt that there is anything wrong with the hull or motor. It would be pretty simple to do some basic tests. If you are still concerned it wouldn't be the most difficult thing in the world to throw a battery and fuel tank in your car to go check out the boat.

These boats just aren't all that common around here. I'm not at all surprised to see it listed for that price.

10. mknoll

I agree with you. Seller wasn't interested in me doing any tests. That's when I decided to post it here and see if someone else may want to know about it. Anyhow supposedly its sold. Time to move on to actual sellers who post nice photos of their boats.