Mission Six Fly Fishing for the Mission April 28th and 29th

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by MissionSix, Mar 24, 2018.

1. MissionSix

MissionSix Active Member

Hey guys. I am the president of a nonprofit organization here in Louisiana naked Mission Six. We specialize in taking veterans, law enforcement, fire fighters, and EMS on kayak fishing expeditions. We also hold 3-4 fishing tournaments a year in Pointe Aux Chenes, LA. On April 28th and 29th we are holding a fly fishing get together and tournament that will be fun for the entire family. We have a bunch of incredible sponsors and entertainment for everyone involved. Please come check us out!
    https://mission6.org/2nd-annual-fly-fishin-for-the-mission/

Elusive Porpi likes this.
  2. MissionSix

MissionSix Active Member

Well, I didn’t exactly get as far as I wanted too yesterday but I do have 2 seats out and the hole in the hull fiberglassed. I also have it flipped over and started sanding down the damaged area and bad patch jobs from previous owners. Hoping to have all that fixed and working on the back deck by this weekend.

3. E-money

E-money Well-Known Member

I just want everyone to know that Matt scheduled this tournament knowing that I would be out of town because he fears the whooping that I would put on him, particularly in the sheepy sidepot.

I encourage everyone to participate if you are in the area if for no other reason than to meet awesome people and help out with a great cause!

MissionSix likes this.
  4. MissionSix

MissionSix Active Member

I think it’s the other way around. but thanks brotha for kind words. It will be a great time though.

E-money likes this.
  5. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

How late can one sign up for this thing?

6. MissionSix

MissionSix Active Member

Just find me Sunday morning