SOLD/EXPIRED Minn Kota Riptide

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tojo, Sep 9, 2007.

1. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

40# thrust. 5 speeds forward. 3 speeds reverse. It is in good condition. The only hiccup is 1/2 of the latch that holds the motor into the mount is broken. The TM works fine without it, but for you anal types I cant imagine that it is more than a 5 or 6 dollar fix. I believe the part was #35 on the Minn Kota parts list. I'll check to be sure and post. I'd like to get $160 for it. Anyone going to next week's rally is welcome to start the bidding at one shot of southern comfort :cool:

[​IMG]

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I'll start the bidding at 1 shot but you are going to be sorry when this thing starts getting up there ;D

3. buck

buck Well-Known Member

What is the length? I will be in NSB over the weekend, meet you at JBs to have a look.

4. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure the length is 36" I'll check it to be sure.

5. buck

buck Well-Known Member

If its 42" or 44"? I would be interested. I have a 36'" black. I need the longer shaft for the new LT25. I'll still drink some SC with you :)

6. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

Would you like to make a donation to the YMCA???? ;D We'd buy it if we weren't broke :p

7. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Fine, be that way with your traditional offers. I could do that too but instead I am upping mine to 3 shots. When I get done with him he will be selling me his Mitzi too. [smiley=drinking.gif]

8. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

You call it a mitzi...I like to think of it as my LT 50 ;) Your getting closer with the three shots. Maybe we should raffle it at the mini rally :cool:

9. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

I'll just bring ya a bottle!!!! :p