Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8o lb thrust rip tide ulterra ipilot/bluetooth, 54 in shaft, guessing about 7 to 9 months left on warranty. some marks on skeg and nose otherwise in excellent condition. mostly fish with my son who operates the motor, he can make it walk and talk, been going solo more lately and i need something i don't need to relearn every time i go. i'm an old guy, selling against his wishes. i believe i still have the original box. located ocala fl area. email: [email protected] 1400.00

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8o lb thrust rip tide ulterra ipilot/bluetooth, 54 in shaft, guessing about 7 to 9 months left on warranty. some marks on skeg and nose otherwise in excellent condition. mostly fish with my son who operates the motor, he can make it walk and talk, been going solo more lately and i need something i don't need to relearn every time i go. i'm an old guy, selling against his wishes. i believe i still have the original box. located ocala fl area. email: [email protected] 1400.00
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.