SOLD/EXPIRED Minn Kota AP 70lb. Thrust *Wireless* Bowmount

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fish4reds, Jan 28, 2009.

1. fish4reds

fish4reds Well-Known Member

For Sale:
    3 year old Minn Kota Auto Pilot 70lb. Thrust Wireless Bowmount Trolling Motor. (serial # WWAG2185876 AG=2006)

70lb. thrust, 54" shaft, 24 volt......Motor retails new for over $1000 without the foot control.

Comes with the co-pilot (wireless remote), optional foot control, and quick release mounting bracket. The trolling motor needs a new control board (part # 2304045) $87 from Minn Kota. Other then needing a new control board the motor is in great shape.

Motor is very strong and will handle practically any boat. The Auto Pilot feature is very nice when fishing docks or a grass line, just push the button and it maintains the desired course. The wireless remote works great when your fishing by yourself and want to be on the platform :cool: , you can control the motor from up to 30 to 40 feet. Sticker Membrains have been replaced on the head, even though it says 70 SP it is a 70 AP.

$550.00 pick up or local delivery for a small fee. I am just east Orlando, but work in Winter Park.

***I have no way ot demonstrate the motor without the control board. If the motor doesn't soon I may purchase the board myself and then sell the trolling motor for more money.***

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fishin4reel

fishin4reel Well-Known Member

3. fish4reds

That's all right, I need to get the amount as listed. I am tight on money and can't settle for much less. Sorry.

4. GAfly01

GAfly01 Well-Known Member

I have the same motor. Would you sell me the removable mount and foot control only?

5. fish4reds

I eather need it to go as a whole package or I will end up repairing it when I get the money and continue using it myself.
    Sorry :(