minn kota 40 lbs thrust

Discussion in 'Power it up with Electronics' started by iwannagheenoe, Jul 6, 2009.

1. iwannagheenoe

iwannagheenoe Well-Known Member

i was just wondering how long a 40 lbs thrust minn kota trolling motor should be able to run on a fully charged battery?

2. Brett

Brett > PRO STAFF <

Middle of page, What is Amp Draw, shows you how to calculate average battery run times...

http://www.minn-kota.com/Minn-Kota-faq/Minn_Kota_FAQ.htm

3. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Group 24 Interstate Deep cycle 1.5 Hrs

40 Pound riptide WFO

Dave

4. iwannagheenoe

iwannagheenoe Well-Known Member

thanks brett. i apologize for the double post

5. Eric_S

Eric_S Batteries Plus Sales/Service

Interstate... ::)

What is with them sponsoring this site, now?

6. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

7. Eric_S

I'm not here to spam the site.

To be frank, I will be leaving Batteries Plus next week to go back to school. I don't really care either way.

It just seemed a little...fishy...that they would sponsor the site after my joining. Coincidence, I'm sure. Still odd...

8. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Yes, because it's all about you... ;) ;D

We run multiple advertising campaigns from multiple companies. We try to stay true to the outdoors, boating and angling community. Some ads, like the one you mention, come from an outdoors media outlet we have contracted with.

Management.

9. Eric_S

I wasn't being serious. I figured that such was the case.