SOLD/EXPIRED Might sell: 13 ft Custom skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by HialeahAngler, May 4, 2015.

1. HialeahAngler

HialeahAngler Well-Known Member

Hello gentlemen. As some of you know, I bought the skiff that cut runner built. I'm seriously considering selling it as a bigger boat has come into our family, and the family is growing. As you can see it's a very nice skiff. I have a homemade tiller extension on it at the moment, and a Garmin 498C gps as well. The wheels have been upgraded on the trailer, and the skiff has a detachable radio with 2 speakers for music. trolling motor and battery included as well. sharkeye bow lights, and rear underdeck blue lights. jackplate with tilt. the engine is a Nissan 18 which is flawless. always starts and stays on! the cowling has some paint chipped off, that's all. center bench is a livewell thru hull, or can be used for storage, it's huge. I'll be asking about $4,000. Any interest out there? catch me now before I change my mind. lol.  :D

[​IMG]

2. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Man I miss that skiff, solid little boat, lots of features and runs very dry given its size. Anyone that's interested in it, feel free to pm me with questions about the build

3. HialeahAngler

HialeahAngler Well-Known Member

thanks cut. I sure will miss it but I believe it's time to move.