Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back there was a big run of microskiff stickers. I’m wanting to buy a few more, and was wondering if anyone else would want some more too. I did use the search bar and try to hunt down whoever printed them last, but he said he sold the rights to another member. Hopefully enough interest and it’ll catch whoever owns the rights to the stickers attention.

Reactions: Mountolive

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Let me see if I have any more left when I get home and Ill get back to you this evening.

If you want a sticker post up quantities here.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ll take 5. PayPal or Venmo work?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Ordering some Microskiff Low Life stickers within the next couple of days. If you want any, shoot me a message. They are $4 each.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Was it you that did the shirts? If so will you be doing more? I would be interested in ordering some more of them. Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Was it you that did the shirts? If so will you be doing more? I would be interested in ordering some more of them. Thanks.

Rob
Yep, that was me. I'm going to be having my buddy do a pre-order through his apparel company. They will be a better quality, more professional looking shirt for a lower price. I'll let you know when he adds them to his site; I imagine no more than a couple weeks, tops.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yep, that was me. I'm going to be having my buddy do a pre-order through his apparel company. They will be a better quality, more professional looking shirt for a lower price. I'll let you know when he adds them to his site; I imagine no more than a couple weeks, tops.
Ok cool. Thanks. Let me know.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,217 Posts
I’m interested in more micro shirts with hoodie too

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sticker bump. If you want stickers send me a message with quantity and address.

Regarding t-shirts, they will be going up for pre-order within the next week. There will be two colors to choose from, and a Microskiff code will be generated to drop the cost to $19.99 each + shipping. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts