Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,216 Posts
People are requesting more shirts, so time to see whos interested.

This is an example of what would be printed:

View attachment 186244

The shirt as of right now will not be green, but grey. It will be run on a poly/cotton blend, in short sleeve.
There will be a pocket logo on the left side, but not sure what yet. Open to suggestions.

Cost: $23-26 each +$2 for XXL and larger. with shipping at $5-$10 depending on how many you order
in for 2

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
So we're just going to start with cotton/poly short sleeve shirts and then may possibly move on to fishing shirts depending on interest. The shirts will be grey with the low life logo on the back in red, and either of these as the pocket logo on the front left. Ya'll need to tell me which you prefer and we'll pick ONE.

Art Tree Font Illustration Drawing
Head Eye Gesture Art Painting

IF YOU WANT A SHIRT PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE (Mouse over my name on the left and select Message) WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Name
Shipping Address
Quantity & Size

Ill be building out a list for orders and will send you the total for payment via VENMO.

I'll be placing the order on FRIDAY the 29TH.

Thanks,

·
Registered
'14 HB Pro & '09 HB Glades Skiff
124 Posts
So we're just going to start with cotton/poly short sleeve shirts and then may possibly move on to fishing shirts depending on interest. The shirts will be grey with the low life logo on the back in red, and either of these as the pocket logo on the front left. Ya'll need to tell me which you prefer and we'll pick ONE.

View attachment 186528 View attachment 186529

SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE (Mouse over my name on the left and select Message) WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Name
Shipping Address
Quantity & Size

Ill be building out a list for orders and will send you the total for payment via VENMO.

Thanks,
Fly on pocket!

·
Registered
36 Posts

View attachment 186528 View attachment 186529

Name
Shipping Address
Quantity & Size

Thanks,

BURNING JET SKIS!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts