Microskiff?? NOT!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weedy, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I laughed at this when I saw it. Man, imagine finding this up on the grass flats.......
    Pics borrowed from Florida Sportsman Forum.
    Weedy

2. captnron

captnron Guest

Well Weedy, I'm going to call you out on this one.  When I see you put your "microskiff" past where they stopped :eek: :eek:, I'll play along.  Till then. :-/   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It must be Friday. :p

3. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Ron,
    I think they are a little toooooo beamy for a microskiff ;). I still think I got them in that department :cool:. Never did say my classic will run that shallow........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Weedy

4. captnron

captnron Guest

Me thinks twin screw does not = a microskiff.  ;D ;D ;D

Other forums explained how it got there.  I want to see how they get it off. :-/ :-/  Best case, it's going to need all new running gear. :-/

5. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

From past experience in the Coast Guard, I'm sure the running gear is only the begining of the repairs on that boat....... :cool:
    Walt

6. captnron

captnron Guest

Yep. From what I learned working with sea tow that boats value had better be pretty high before accepting the salvage. ;) Looks like an ugly blind now.

7. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

I guess a mud motor was not an option when he bought. Got any clue how that happened?

8. Word on the FS Forum is that the boat was stolen and that the thieves ran it aground while being chased.