SOLD/EXPIRED Microdraft 20 for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jr88, Aug 31, 2010.

1. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

2005 Microdraft 20; 60 Merc 4st with 4 blade ss prop;430 hrs;jackplate; custom tower,remote stereo,Merc Smartcraft Gauges, Rip Tide Troll mtr & more extras, good trailer; boat needs some glass repair; started but lost interest, must go! First $4500.00 Fun skinny water boat !; 352-634-3758

2. johnfaris3

johnfaris3 I Love microskiff.com!

Will you post more pictures? Looks like a cool boat.

3. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

yeah, if I could figure out how to do more than 1 at a time. :mad:

4. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

another pic. located in Crystal River Fl. Boatman said he would repair for approx. 500.00. Price a new one on Billys website. $30K !! This is a steal, the hardware alone is worth the 4500.00. I am moving up to a 22' bayboat, in case someone has a trade in mind....

5. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

This is a plywood boat, right?
    If it is what I think, they are a very shallow
    draft boat...Built and mostly used around the
    Nature Coast area... An Ozello Special! :)

6. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

Yep, glass over wood. Light and runs wot ~ 28 mph, all day on 6 gals of gas, max. I have mixed emotions on selling her. Capt Crash will fix the boat for 500.00, so if I get her fixed, the price will go up... but winter lows are coming and everyone will wish they could run this shallow and not be in an airboat. :D.

7. messier69

messier69 Red Hot Fishing Charters

Awesome boat for our area!!!!! If you're planning on having some work done to this boat I would call Youngs or Dave Moore first. U won't be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

Is the boat still for sale? Give me your email and we can talk..

9. bk505050

bk505050 I Love microskiff.com!

Boat still Available?

10. Jacob_Johnson

Is the boat still for sale?

11. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

Yes the "SkinnyDipper" is still for sale. However, she is in the shop getting the wood / glass work done. So, the price will go up accordingly. I have the paint for the interior, new 12 gal plastic gas tank, 4 low side bumpers, anchor & rode, and I will throw in the 2 deck chairs we used for company.Might as well make it complete... I will post when I get it back from the shop.

12. Jacob_Johnson

So what is happening with the boat? [smiley=1-mmm.gif]

13. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

Got the glass work done. Now the SkinnyDipper is back at the house. I have stripped all the latches, hatch covers, moldings, battery boxes, trolling motor off. Started the sanding process  :(  and prepping for new internal paint job.  Got 2 new Fusion speakers to reinstall after the paint work is done. Will probably swap out all 3 batteries for new ones. She will be good as new when I am done. ;D

14. Jacob_Johnson

ok. sounds good, post pics whenever you have the chance! id love to see how and what you are doing to the boat.. [smiley=hmmm.gif]

15. michael21

michael21 I Love microskiff.com!

wow awesome boat wasn't this boat featured in Florida Sportsman a couple years back B E A utiful!!

16. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

Thanks. It was a Microdraft of the builder, not mine. Same same except I have a tower.

17. big83bronco

big83bronco I Love microskiff.com!

This still hasnt sold yet?

I got $3500 cash if you willing to let it go for that little?

18. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

Actually, it's stripped down awaiting paint and steel flex. The price is going up after all is done. The posted price was if you do the repairs. When it's done, it will probably be in the 6500 range. And that is approx 2000 less than the going prices around where I live.

19. bsegg04

bsegg04 I Love microskiff.com!

Is she done yet? I live in Homosassa and would love to take a look this week.

Bryan

20. jr88

jr88 run it skinny ...

No, not yet. Honey do's and weather have put me behind... :mad: