Miami Heat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cody_F, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Cody_F

Cody_F 2012 ankona copperhead 60etec

Can we get an early cheer lol , they are dominating with those 3's !!!

2. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

Heck yessss! Heat all the way! Except not really a micro skiff related post... lol

3. Recidivists

Recidivists Looking towards the weekend!

Heat are on it like a hammerhead on a helpless, hooked tarpon.

4. Cody_F

Cody_F 2012 ankona copperhead 60etec

Wooooh!! Champions!!

5. SilentHunter

SilentHunter Resin Slinger

hockey over basketball over... what are we going to do till football season?!

6. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

Miami Marlins is what to do until Basketball starts again. the Dolphins are the worst....

I just got home from the insanity that was 49st. lol

7. Megalops

Megalops Rex Kwan Do Dojo

Tell me about it! Summer Olympics and the Tampa Bay Rays.

8. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

You mean the cHeat?

I'll give James credit he had a monster finals and maybe grew a pair this year. The Heat team will have an * on this Championship and any future ones IMO as will most NBA fans.

James will never be in the same conversation as MJ, Bird, Magic, Duncan etc...........cause he took the easy way when he joined Wade and Bosh to form this "Super team" and could never form his own Legacy on his own.

9. floridanative1028

floridanative1028 I Love microskiff.com!

..Yeah Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman sucked, so did Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

10. dingdangdoo

dingdangdoo I LOVE FISHING

well it seem like all the Miami heat fans last night didn't care bout anything but having a their home town team as champs. Get over it, he made the best choice he had because at Cleaveland he knew he couldn't do it himself and they didn't have the money to surround him with other good players. Look what happened once he left, you can't win a basketball game yourself, Kobe hasn't figure that out yet and look what happen to the Lakers.

Also I guarantee you that you surround yourself with the best equipment for fishing because of higher quality, lighther equipment, can take abuse and performed when you need it too. I bet that you don't fish for Reds and snook with a 12 foot surf rod and 8000 size reels and try to cast that thing at tailing reds do you? You get something meant for the job, Lebron James upgraded to the best option he had to get the results he needed, he stated last night " accomplished my goal".

11. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

[movedhere] General Discussion [move by] iMacattack.