19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
condition: excellent
length overall (LOA): 17
make / manufacturer: Maverick
model name / number: Pathfinder 17t
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 1998

98 Maverick Pathfinder 17t , 98 Yamaha 60 hp 2 stroke, SS prop, ez loader trailer with new winch and jack and LED lights, new hubs, axle and leaf springs,breakaway poling platform, jack-plate, moonlighter push pole, new Minn Kota 55 trolling motor, LED gunnel lights, led running lights, optima battery, stick it anchor system, lowrance hds 5 with sonic hub and Bluetooth stereo, keel guard, new faris gauges, new rocker switch panel, 18 gallon fuel tank, ss rod holders, under gunnel rod storage w/ carpet, safe floor, pop up bow cleat, ss drink holders, life jackets and throw cushion, boat is in perfect working order, all new wiring with new fuse boxes and hull stringers redone, motor is tip top and perfect compression, super clean, garage kept, maintained regularly, I am moving up state and will not have use for her, she is a gem and I really do not want to let her go but she will make any fisherman happy! South Padre Island, Texas 956-572-6292

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
condition: excellent
length overall (LOA): 17
make / manufacturer: Maverick
model name / number: Pathfinder 17t
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 1998

98 Maverick Pathfinder 17t , 98 Yamaha 60 hp 2 stroke, SS prop, ez loader trailer with new winch and jack and LED lights, new hubs, axle and leaf springs,breakaway poling platform, jack-plate, moonlighter push pole, new Minn Kota 55 trolling motor, LED gunnel lights, led running lights, optima battery, stick it anchor system, lowrance hds 5 with sonic hub and Bluetooth stereo, keel guard, new faris gauges, new rocker switch panel, 18 gallon fuel tank, ss rod holders, under gunnel rod storage w/ carpet, safe floor, pop up bow cleat, ss drink holders, life jackets and throw cushion, boat is in perfect working order, all new wiring with new fuse boxes and hull stringers redone, motor is tip top and perfect compression, super clean, garage kept, maintained regularly, I am moving up state and will not have use for her, she is a gem and I really do not want to let her go but she will make any fisherman happy! South Padre Island, Texas 956-572-6292

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am retired and living in Aransas Pass...looking for a good solid
2 man...flats boat...would like to talk to you about your maverick.
is it still for sale. My name is Dean...832-693-6909.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts