SOLD/EXPIRED MAVERICK HPX 15 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by skittle, Dec 21, 2011.

1. skittle

skittle I Love microskiff.com!

2005 HPX 15 garage kept and in showroom condition!  Fighting lady yellow with a 40 hp 4 stroke Yamaha 359 hours super well maintained sitting on a top of the line Boatmaster trailer.  I have kept this boat garaged and maintained the engine every year regardless of hours and replaced any wear items before they wore out so as not to miss any fishing time.  I am selling in order to buy a slightly bigger boat as fly fishing for Tarpon has replaced Bonefish/Redfish.  This boat will amaze you, it is showroom condition.  You will not be disappointed!  If you are considering new you will have to spend over $32,000 plus tax to equip a boat the same.  Only run on non-ethanol fuel! I have all the receipts for maintenance items. Everything works perfectly and boat is extremely clean.  If you are in the market for new save $10,000+ and look at this one!
    Equipment includes:
    ==================
    Plumbed live well
    Rod racks on console (both sides)
    Interior under gunnel lighting
    Stiffy push pole holders (forward retracting)
    Tibor push pole holder on platform
    Minnkota 55 lb thrust CP/AP trolling motor with remote $2000 total option you don’t have to pay for!
    AGM trolling and starting batteries: starter is new, trolling 2 years old
    On board 2 bank Minnkota charger with plug in located on console
    Motor recent service: lower unit gear lube, engine oil, new fuel and water filters, new fuel pump, carburetors rebuilt, new fuel fittings (motor and fuel line), new water pump kit
    New shift/throttle cables (Teleflex Extreme)
    New steering cable Ultra-flex
    New 15 gallon fuel tank with starboard covering installed at Maverick factory with new fuel line
    New tires, hubs/bearings, bunk carpeting
    ASKING $21,400 pics on boattrader CALL BARKLEY 727-743-3763