Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One-of-a-kind, extremely low hours, totally outfitted, turn-key ready, Hewes 18' Redfisher for sale. Thousands of dollars put into numerous accessories to make this boat even more versatile and fishable. Meticulously maintained regularly, stored on trailer -- inside, Sunbrella -- and flushed with fresh water after every use. Powered by a pristine Yamaha F115 4-stroke with less than 120 hours, treated with Yamalube/Ring-Free, and always ethanol-free gas. All oil and fuel filters swapped out after every season. Boat will top out at 45 mph, but rarely had the need to run that fast; cruises high 30s. Complete with all the accessories for fishing: 8' PowerPole Blade Series ($2000 value), Poling Platform, Bow casting Platform, Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder, 22' carbon fiber push-pole and two livewells and pumps (although hardly every used), as well as custom-fit trailer. This boat was outfitted with top-of-the-line 4-speaker + subwoofer + amplifier Marine JL audio system ($3000), perfect for those slow days on the water or pleasure cruises with the family. Boats runs like new, fishes and poles amazingly, and is a great all-around skiff for any conditions. The aggressive V-hull gives great performance in chop, and still poles effortlessly in 8-10" of water. Two brand new batteries in 2016. Trailer works great, and is part of the package for sure! New Sunbrella custom boat cover included ($750 value). I'm a weekend wayfarer, so boat has had regular but limited use. I'm active duty military and selling before upcoming deployment. Would love to see a happy new owner so the boat doesn't sit unused for 6-9 months. My loss is your gain. More than happy to answer any questions. This boat would easily sell for low 40-thousands brand new -- don't waste the extra money towing something brand new from the dealer. No other used boat on the market has the accessories, meticulous care, value and reputation as this Hewes 18' Redfisher with Yamaha's award-winning F115 series 4-stroke. Title in-hand. $29,900

1 - 4 of 4 Posts