Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This skiff was a tender on a 65 hatteras prior to me buying it off the original owner, the hull is in very good condition due to minimal use.
-2016 Yamaha f70 (147 hours) and will go up as I am using the skiff. Engine is I'm mint inside and out.
-1997 hull with an option of ramlin trailer or venture trailer, if your serious we can discuss
-25 gallon aluminum fuel tank
-brand new carpet under gunnels and seadek in cockpit. I have pictures of before I put the seadek down, cockpit is perfect.
-trim tabs on console, live well, lights, and accessories switch are under drivers right leg as seen in picture
-tournament redfish/snook livewell holds up to two 33 inch fish
-added some sweet fly line tamers to the bow spread out 5.5 inches a piece
-two back dry hatches, livewell is in the center and a huge hatch behind gas tank
-boat goes 43mph
-floats an honest 5 1/2 -6 two people and gear
-you don't get wet in this boat. It runs great in chop and gets you across big water with ease.
  • location is Marco island FL
  • Price is 24,500
  • no lowballs -thank you DM me with your number if you want more pictures

·
Registered
7 Posts
This skiff was a tender on a 65 hatteras prior to me buying it off the original owner, the hull is in very good condition due to minimal use.
-2016 Yamaha f70 (147 hours) and will go up as I am using the skiff. Engine is I'm mint inside and out.
-1997 hull with an option of ramlin trailer or venture trailer, if your serious we can discuss
-brand new carpet under gunnels and seadek in cockpit. I have pictures of before I put the seadek down, cockpit is perfect.
-trim tabs on console, live well, lights, and accessories switch are under drivers right leg as seen in picture
-two back dry hatches, livewell is in the center and a huge hatch behind gas tank
-boat goes 43mph
-you don't get wet in this boat. It runs great in chop and gets you across big water with ease.
  • Price is 24,500
I am very new to the forum and am not entirely sure how work through all of it. Please give me a call or text message at 865-323-9532. I would like to make an offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
-boat goes 43mph
  • Price is 24,500
if available contact Dave 561-385-3043

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.