Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
For what I pay my dentist, and insurance (lack thereof), not this guy! Nor do I trust a buy 1 get 4 free promo to actually have any spf
For as dumb as some of them are, you actually do get some pretty decent buffs. I’ve had mine for years and it’s always been more comfortable than any of the others I’ve owned.

·
Lip Ripper
1,707 Posts
Hopefully no one
My dad got caught in to the facebook ads last year and guess who got a couple of these for Christmas?

I've got a fly tournament this weekend and I'll make sure to post a picture for y'all. I'll bring one of my hats to the dry cleaner so they can press the shit out of the bill.

·
Zephyr Cove is on FIRE!
15,535 Posts
My dad got caught in to the facebook ads last year and guess who got a couple of these for Christmas?

I've got a fly tournament this weekend and I'll make sure to post a picture for y'all. I'll bring one of my hats to the dry cleaner so they can press the shit out of the bill.
My ex wife bought me a couple Salt Life shirts once upon a time. I wear them to paint but only inside out...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.