Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Marathon, Duck, Cudjoe Keys

1047 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  redchaser
Going to be headed down to the Middle Keys in the beginning of July to do some poon fishing. Looking for economical places to stay. Have searched Airbnb and vrbo as well as some of the motel/hotels. Does anyone have any info on a good cheap place to stay? Don’t need trailer parking just somewhere to crash after fishing all day. TIA!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Going to be headed down to the Middle Keys in the beginning of July to do some poon fishing. Looking for economical places to stay. Have searched Airbnb and vrbo as well as some of the motel/hotels. Does anyone have any info on a good cheap place to stay? Don’t need trailer parking just somewhere to crash after fishing all day. TIA!
I’ve stayed at the Blackfin Resort in Marathon before.. nothing fancy, but decent place to crash, and if you’re fishing out of there, a boat launch and slips provided. I believe the launch is free to guests, can’t remember if slip is extra. A couple bars and restaurants within walking distance. The price was reasonable in 2019. I can only imagine what they want now!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.