Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for more recent info, I was able to pull up some but it was from 2008 and 2010. and some of the companies suggested failed searches. Outdated web pages and or Facebook: Cajun Jacker, TSG, I did look into Bob's machine shop & Vance's
Looking for Manual Jack plate for Gheenoe, I have a Honda 5hp 4-stroke. Mainly duck hunt shallow creeks and rivers, beaver ponds in the Foothills/Piedmont of NC.
Just wondering what i'm missing. Would like to have it painted b4 i get it to Flat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called Hydro Dynamics out of TX. They mack the Rapid Jack's. They have a Simple Jack that I can get in 3" or 4" offset, 4" or adjustment for about $150 unpainted. Probably will go with them.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I like the Bob's plate

You do not want too much set back on a highsider

You will like that little Honda

And lastly that rig will get you into some very skinny places , you will need a long extension and have to get way forward to get it to plane but it should ...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not to Gheenoe smart at all, so what is a highsider, mine is an way old model and sides don't look all that high on mine.
20190703_155853.jpg

Here is the Simple Jack plates from Hydro-Dynamics looking at getting it finished in Matte Black

Simple Jack in 3inch.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts