SOLD/EXPIRED Lucraft with 2004 25 HP Merc w/ jack plate For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by snooknreds2, Jul 8, 2009.

1. snooknreds2

snooknreds2 Well-Known Member

Boat, motor, trailer, and Jack Plate $2,000

I do not want to do this but I need the money for a bigger boat that I found a great deal on.  I REALLY want to hold on to this boat and rebuild it one day into the ultimate shallow water skiff.  The flat bottom skiff is just not practical for where I live right now :mad:

Up for sale is my Lucraft hull with trailer and a 2004 25Hp Merc.

The Boat itself:
    Floats in inches, In the Keys I poled across a flat that was literally ankle deep in some spots. At one point I did have to get out and push the boat and was shocked to find the water barely covered the top arch of my feet. 

Flat bottom, literally as flat as a piece of plywood, this is why it floats so shallow

Comes with a deep cycle battery and 110 GPH Bilge pump, as well as running lights that work.

Transom re-enforced with a thick piece of aluminum

Two side storage compartments that do NOT let water in through the hatches

Custom Built side counsel

SS steering Wheel, less than one year old

Tele-flex no feed back steering system, less than one year old.  You can turn this thing at any speed with one finger.  So smooth it feels like it is hydraulic

New ignition switch, boat has been used three times since I put the new switch in

The boat is not in mint condition by any means.  Looks rough but rides out nicely. The owner before me replaced a section of the floor that was going soft before I bought it.  There is now another section that feel soft towards the bow.  The boat could be used as is for quite some time before it would have to be fixed, but it would need to be done eventually.  If you were to replace the whole floor and front casting platform, this boat would float even shallower than it already does!!!

The Trailer:
    When I got the trailer about a year ago I replaced all the leaf springs, and bearings.  I am not positive but i think I put new hubs on as well.  The springs are now covered with a layer of surface rust but that is about it. 

Lights were replaced less than a year ago and work great!

New Cable winch

** The tongue jack that is on this trailer I will be keeping.  It is WAY over kill for this boat and trailer and I will be keeping it for my new boat.  I will however replace it with another tongue jack that is not as pretty but functions just fine.
    This trailer is not the prettiest trailers in the world but it is very functional and strong.

The Motor:
    2004 25 HP Merc
    VERY clean
    starts right up before you even turn the key all the way
    20 Inch shaft
    Carb just rebuilt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

as the "previous owner" I can attest that she floats in ridiculously shallow water..... someone will get a nice little boat here.... good luck on the sale.....

3. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

DUDE! The motor is almost worth the price! Good luck on the sale.

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

How long is that hull?

5. snooknreds2

14 I think, it is 2 in the morning and I just got home from a photo shoot in Miami, I will double check in the morning.

6. snooknreds2

I know :eek:  I hate to get ride of it.  I LOVE that little skiff, and have/had big dreams of rebuilding her one day and customizing it to my needs.  It is perfect for when I go to the keys, but just not practical to use where I live on a daily basis. But I guess I always have the crack-new...which I need to finish first.

7. snooknreds2

Thanks for the support!!

8. snooknreds2

After looking at my post there are two minor things that I do want to point out.

1) I realized that the picture of the motor is the port side. On the starboard side the merc sticker is starting to peel up a little bit. Minor detail but I want to make sure you are aware of it ;)
    2) I would like to keep the tie down straps for the rear of the boat... Sorry :cool:

9. snooknreds2

Yep right on the money 14 feet long.
    some one make an offer I need this thing gone!!!

Or I will sell just the motor for $1,600

10. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

A buddy of mine wants me to take a look at it on Saturday when I get back to town.

Send me a PM with your phone number. Thanks

11. snooknreds2

PM sent with number, I am up now (10:10) and will be for a while.

Number is 727.415.4095

12. Tom_W

Tom_W Well-Known Member

How wide is it at the transom?

Tom

13. snooknreds2

The transom is 58 inches at the top and 47~48 at the bottom.  I hope that helps.  Let me know if you guys want more pics or anything.  Look forward to any questions!!!

Russ see you on Saturday.

14. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Let me chime in and say...That is one fine steering wheel.

15. snooknreds2

Yes it is Matt yes it is... Thank you again!!

16. snooknreds2

SOMEONE, MAKE ME AN OFFER!! This boat is a sweet ride!!

I got the new 'bigger' boat and as much as I hate to say this I need to get the lucraft out of here. :eek:

17. SouthernBredRacing

SouthernBredRacing I Love microskiff.com!

18. SouthernBredRacing

SouthernBredRacing I Love microskiff.com!

19. snooknreds2

I am in Pompano Beach, just north of Ft. Lauderdale