SOLD/EXPIRED lucraft for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt Dan Medina, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

hey guys, selling my 2 boats to make room for the one i should have bought from the start (hewes). anyways, take a look... its listed on craigslist so heres the link:

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/751623228.html its 400 obo

the other boat has power and will be up in the next day or two once i get the pics taken! its a 15'11 sea n sport skiff with a 40 hp yamaha tiller motor on a trailer. It is ready to go as is and i had it with me on vacation and it was flawless..... looking for 1950 obo for it.....

Thanks!

Danny

2. Capt Dan Medina

alot of people looking but noone interested ? interesting trades welcome!

3. skydiver77

skydiver77 Well-Known Member

Boat has lots of potential.....too far for me to travel.

4. Capt Dan Medina

guys, i am practically giving this away! there is ALOT of potential in her and im willing to give you a better deal if you come get her this weekend.... how does 150 bucks sound? oh yea, and bring me a 12 pack of land shark to help ease the pain!

5. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Your link says the post has been deleted.

Is it a Lucraft tri-hull, flat bottom, or what? The 14' tri-hull is a great little boat, that might be worth a closer look, but your link is no good.

-Brian

6. Capt Dan Medina

sorry my friends, forgot that i reposted.....

heres the new link:

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/764695682.html

id also be interested in a trade for an 8-10 ft cast net, old salt, calusa, higher end brand. Let me know what you got..... open and willing to wheel and deal!