PM me if you want details - 25 Merc is NOT For Sale

thx,
CR

OK for you guys having trouble receiving pics:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I responded to everyone at least once. If you got multiples, sorry.

Due to the number of people who said they didn't receive pics, I posted them here. Please PM me if you still need information.

Thx,
CR

·
Registered
481 Posts
What the hell is that on your Merc Ron? Training wheels? Some sort of homemade Dolphin? Tell us about it. And the 25 is for sale right? ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What the hell is that on your Merc Ron? Training wheels? Some sort of homemade Dolphin? Tell us about it. And the 25 is for sale right? ;)

Sure it's for sale but you won't like the price. ;)

Not training wheels, wheelie bars. :cool: It is a "Bob"s" cut down to specifically to fit a 25 Merc. More stern lift, keeps water at the prop, keeps the bow down and reduces steering torque as well as improved handling at slow speeds.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ya Ron what's next you no likey. I will be cutting out the center seat of the old highsider and adding a cored floor and sides next week like we talked about. Thank's for your advice.

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,935 Posts
I'd buy it... but it's the wrong color, wrong size and wrong manufacture... but otherwise I'd buy it... ;D ;D ;D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya Ron what's next you no likey. I
Not the case AT ALL. Wish I could keep her but in this economy I need to finance my next venture. I have nothing negative to say about this hull and have even changed my views on it's poling characteristics. I buy boats and use them to form my own opinions. The information I relay back to forum members is not something I read in a book, flyer,add or "I was told". It comes from first hand knowledge and having been on the boat. ;) A one day demo is not enough to form an honest opinion and as in this case, my opinion changed in regards to it's poling characteristics after I had used the bhote for a while. IMHO. she's best poled off the back deck and when done so, she poles just fine.

Why am I selling this one? I pole and so I like an 18' bhote better. Eric gets pissed when my Push pole conflicts with his fly rod and the extra 2 feet gives me the extra buffer. I use a long Push Pole BTW - sometimes a 24'. What can I tell ya, I'm lazy. ;D ;D

Clear now? ;)

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts
I'd buy it... but it's the wrong color, wrong size and wrong manufacture... but otherwise I'd buy it... ;D ;D ;D
do you mean you'd be buying it for all the wrong reasons? :)

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts
Eric gets pissed when my Push pole conflicts with his fly rod and the extra 2 feet gives me the extra buffer.
thats only when I'm using my own rods, when I borrow your outfits conflicts with the push pole are not an issue. :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eric gets pissed when my Push pole conflicts with his fly rod and the extra 2 feet gives me the extra buffer.
thats only when I'm using my own rods, when I borrow your outfits conflicts with the push pole are not an issue. :cool:
I said "his" ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone that asked has not received a response - will you please PM me. Evidently some of my e-mails did not make it.

Thx,
CR

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK,

Due to multiple requests:

Yes, I will consider breaking it up.

Yes, I will entertain offers.

But please use PM.

Thanks,
CR

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Giving myself a bump. Working on a couple of hulls and almost ready to pull the trigger. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts