Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I’m looking to upgrade from my gheenoe 15’ highsider. I’m looking at either the LT25 or the 14’ skimmer skiff (rolled I also like the 14’ native suv, but it’s just above my budget. Opinions on the ride from some one who has been on both.
And will my Yamaha 9.9 4 stroke be up for the task until I can get a 20-25hp?

G

·
The skimmer will be way more versatile for most folks. Gheenoes are cool and all, but being able to stand up and move around a bit is very nice! I know some can in the noes but not everyone can.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ok, so I’m looking to upgrade from my gheenoe 15’ highsider. I’m looking at either the LT25 or the 14’ skimmer skiff (rolled I also like the 14’ native suv, but it’s just above my budget. Opinions on the ride from some one who has been on both.
And will my Yamaha 9.9 4 stroke be up for the task until I can get a 20-25hp?
There are a few native14’s for sale on Facebook that are used but in decent condition. They are in the south Florida area if that makes a difference

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where are they posted? Cant seem to find any..I'm sure I'm not looking in the proper place..could u assist lol..thx
That’s the only one I can find, might have to message that guy on Facebook as it’s posted on the Ankona owners page. There is also another one on there with a new Yamaha 25 but it doesn’t have platforms and is a little over budget

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.