Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fishing and diving
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a combo unit and West Marine has it on sale for $250 with Gold card.

Thank you,
Jose Sirven

·
I Love microskiff.com!
8 Posts
Ordered the same exact unit on a website called the DigitalOasis.com for like $220. Installed it on my micro skiff and it's an awesome little unit, defiantly worth the money. If you do purchase the Elite-4 make sure you do buy it with the Navionics Gold card. Lowrance's regular charts suck.

·
Fishing and diving
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came with the Gold Card, and I also purchased the extra 2 years of warranty for 36 dollars.

Thank you,
Jose Sirven

·
I love my microskiff
1998 Action Craft 1890- 2019 Yamaha f150- gen1 AC Factory leaning post/standing helm station
286 Posts
Ordered the same exact unit on a website called the DigitalOasis.com for like $220. Installed it on my micro skiff and it's an awesome little unit, defiantly worth the money. If you do purchase the Elite-4 make sure you do buy it with the Navionics Gold card. Lowrance's regular charts suck.       
I am looking at one of these units as well...... where did you find the Navionics gold card? Same place or separate seller?

I am definitely interested

Thanks

·
Fishing and diving
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased everything at West Marine. It was on sale for $250.00 and it included the card.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
8 Posts
I am looking at one of these units as well......  where did you find the Navionics gold card?  Same place or separate seller?

I am definitely interested

Thanks
Same place, for $220 with the gold card.

·
Fishing and diving
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just returned my unit, the sonar stopped working. The salesman convinced me to spend a few more dollars and get the Garmin Echo 50 that is going on sale for $450.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts