SOLD/EXPIRED Low Tide 13' Custom Flats

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ninjaskittles4, Apr 9, 2012.

1. ninjaskittles4

ninjaskittles4 I Love microskiff.com!

here is the link to my microskiff for sale!

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/2948971019.html

This here is a 13' Flats boat with a beam of 7' powered with a 2002 25hp Johnson (Bombardier) , made by Unlimited Glass-works Inc. in Titusville, Fl. The Boat is all Composite and Flat bottom. Comes with Galvanized trailer in good condition with LED Trailer Lights. I believe they only made a dozen of these boats. This boat has a 55lb thrust Minn Kota Riptide SM with a 36in Shaft. This Boat has a tunnel hole, live well, bilge pump, side gunnels, side counsel, and a poling platform. All electronics such as navigation lights, bilge pump and trolling motor and rigged up to switches under the side counsel. There is rod holders under the gunnels, and latches which have the battery, live well, and one for storage. The front compartment is where gas is kept. This Boat is specifically made for skinny water and poles very well. The tunnel allows it to run through 4 inches of water, and this boat gets you through mosquito creeks as good as any flats boat. This is a great boat, I have the Title in hand ready to sell. Please call or text 321.591.4117 for more information or questions and to arrange times to see it. Thanks!