Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Buras at the end of August and want to extend my stay in Louisiana and fish two more days with another guide. I would appreciate recommendations for guides in other areas that might be fun to target. Will have two anglers using primarily spinning gear and artificial baits. Prefer catch and release if that matters. Thanks.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
227 Posts
I'll be in Buras at the end of August and want to extend my stay in Louisiana and fish two more days with another guide. I would appreciate recommendations for guides in other areas that might be fun to target. Will have two anglers using primarily spinning gear and artificial baits. Prefer catch and release if that matters. Thanks.
Miles LaRose fishes out of Hopedale. I have fished once with Shane Mayfield out of Buras.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Another vote for Ron.

Reactions: fatman

·
will pole for food
964 Posts
Ron Ratliff is a good dood.
agreed, but he’s no where close to Buras

Check out Miles LaRose. He has summer dialed in..especially those certain silver migratory fish. Someone said he’s in hopedale which is not true. He’ll
be down river. Also Ty Hibbs is down there too, and can put you on jacks and bulls etc. Great time to be in LA!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Check out Miles LaRose. He has summer dialed in..especially those certain silver migratory fish. Someone said he’s in hopedale which is not true. He’ll
be down river. Also Ty Hibbs is down there too, and can put you on jacks and bulls etc. Great time to be in LA!
Thank you!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Brad Schmidt, fishmaster guide service. Been fishing out of Port Sulpher just north of Buras for a long long time. Awesome guy with great camp houses available.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
247 Posts

I'm not driving there either lol Ty Hibbs and Myles Larose are top notch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts