SOLD/EXPIRED Lots For Sale - $ Reduced

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by No_Tide_Runner, Aug 6, 2008.

1. No_Tide_Runner

No_Tide_Runner Well-Known Member

Here's a great price on 2 lots in Hernando County. Lot is 100 Yds from the water and 1/2 mile from the public boat ramp. Don't miss this. http://www.isoldmyhouse.com/index/FL/136833.html

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Is this your property? Are you advertising it for someone? Why is it so great?

3. No_Tide_Runner

No_Tide_Runner Well-Known Member

Tom,
    Thanks for the questions.  This is my property and I own a house a couple of lots down the street.  I listed this property on microskiff.com as it is a perfect area for the types of crafts used by the members.  Here's a few benefits of these lots:
    If you don't know the area, this is old Florida and it is still undisturbed by commercial development.
    The property elevation is one of the highest in the area.  This equals excellent views and lower construction cost should one decide to build on it.
    There is a public boat ramp about a 1/2 mile away that has been completely renovated.   A deep channel leads out into the Gulf for those with deep drafts.  This area is basically a shelf so the surrounding waters are shallow making it great for sight casters.  Head northwest during the season and scallops abound.    
    The property is about 100 yards from a canal that leads directly to the Gulf.  A 5 minute boat ride puts you at the mouth of the Weeki Wachee River.  
    Hope this helps a little.  If anyone has any questions, post a reply or contact me contact me directly.