Lost my wisdom...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by St._Sophie_Girl, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Well... Got all 4 my wisdom teeth extracted today.. :-[. Quite an experience! I am DEATHLY scared of needles and when the doc told me I would need at IV I freaked... so the dentist gave me valiums to take before surgery... Now I never even take tylenol! So i was flying highhhhh. Next thing you know there's a needle in my arm and laughing gas covering my nose...Before I knew it was awake being helped to the car by three nurses!

Needlss to say I wont be on the water for awhile... I'll be laying around at home hopped up on two different types of pain pills and antibiotics!! So ya'll do me proud and catch some fish! :D

2. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

you'll be fine by sunday! Ive been in your shoes

3. I sure hope so... It's labor day weekend! Maybe monday...

4. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon! [smiley=partyguy.gif]

5. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

what time does garry have to be at work

6. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

thats just wrong

If you had your teeth done today and your on the computer tonight, you're doing better than I did. The day of my surgery I was out...the whole day. Woke up the next day, kind felt high all day, 3rd day I was out and about, I think I went shopping or something. You'll be fine, just take the medicine and keep it clean...dont get a dry socket!

7. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Got my wisdom teeth out at Parris Island...June 86...will never forget it...they had to use a hammer on the bottom ones...good luck.

8. Lol, thanks guys! Yea I had it done at 8 in the morning and didnt wake up until 4pm! And after that I was in and out. Today my face is all swollen... And I have one of those head ice pack holder things on that make me look like a wrestler :p.

9. captnron

captnron Guest

Take your time and don't do something if you think you will "pay" later. All of mine came out with a hammer and chisel (impacted) and I was up and about in a couple of days. My only issue was the headaches from the anesthesia for months. Everybody is a little different. Some are back at same day and others take over a week but most are back in the saddle in a couple of days.

Rest and hope you feel better soon. Someone has to show Garry how to catch fish. ;)

10. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

My bottom ones were that way. Not fun. Sophie, you'll be climbing back in the boat in no time.
    I can't believe Garry's going fishing and not home taking care of you. I'm sure he'll be home early
    for you. Rest up and get to feeling better.

11. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I had my top 2 teeth pulled out 2 years ago, it's was not fun at all and it's was painful so I couldn't handle it, so here is the solution, I have to stay stoned for 3 days, so I won't feel any pain.

My bottom ones is coming later when I get my doctor permission to get stoned again before I get my teeth pull out!.....BTW, it's not grass! It's herbal medication....LOL.

Hope u get feel better soon and get back on the water again anytime soon.

12. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

I will be going through your trash any day now...you have the right to remain silent ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

U're welcome to get me anytime!!!!! ;D ;D ;D then I will be out in few hours ;D ;D

14. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

[smiley=police-beating.gif] .

15. Windsplitter

Windsplitter Well-Known Member

Had mine pulled 2 weeks ago, with novicain only allmost 2hrs in the chair. one of the uppers
    opened a hole to my sinus cannel ( that made the bill shoot way up)
    4 days and a few pills later i was back in the boat.
    I hope your recovery goes well. :)

16. :) Thanks guys. It's gettin better everyday! But if it wasn't for these awesome meds I'd have thrown myself under a bus by now!

17. inboardgheenoeguy

[smiley=worth.gif] We need pics of the teeth and the gore!

18. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

Couldn't get the stitches and all the gore, but here is lil miss st. pathetic girl

[​IMG]

19. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

that looks like my bedroom
    oh crap it is thanks sophie for coming over
    dont you remember

20. inboardgheenoeguy

DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! :'(