Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a used hog island skiff in the Georgia area. must have a jet motor on it. willing to travel out of state please let me know what you have. thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curious what put you in the market for a Hog Island?
I fish shallow rivers in North ga and with what I have read this skiff performs great in shallow rocky rivers. I also know a guy who runs a hog island skiff. I'm open to any feedback or other recommendations.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you're close to North Atlanta you should go to the Flyfishing Show today or Saturday. Big Franks has a Hog Island displayed that is close to what you're looking for. It has a 35 instead of 45 jet drive. They gave me a price in the $13,000's which seems to be what used ones are going for. There is also a Skimmer Skiff, Towee, and another Gheenoe type boat there. Take your checkbook and make a deal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They seem to be very durable and multi-functional, you can use it in the creek or use it in the flats. They also have a capacity of 4 people or 1,250 pounds per the website. Interesting boat, going to try and look at one shortly myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts