Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on adding storage to my Native 17. Just looking for some suggestions. Currently I have a great casting platform upfront but I don’t feel like there’s enough storage in the boat for me. I know that I should’ve gotten a bigger boat but the deal on this one was way too perfect. So my question is,

Does anyone know approximate cost to get a center mounted guide box that can be plumbed for live well?

I would then put the cooler as my casting deck and sell the platform. The boat needs a little more weight upfront anyway. I contacted AnKona but they are busy and would not be able to get back to build it until next year. I did not get a price though.

·
Registered
411 Posts
They should be able to send you a pricing sheet on consoles etc. Maybe buy from them and have someone else install.

what are you looking to store? Tbag under poling platform should open up some space as it can hold life jackets etc

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just general storage. Also the ability to use it as a baitwell. I might do that. Buy from them. Now I have the RTIC there and if I want bait I have to include my separate cooler.

·
Ankona Sales Rep
2,900 Posts
Am I safe to assume that your Native is a tiller? Do you have a backcountry or tournament edition? If so you have 2 options. There is a standard guide box that you can mount a grab bar on or we offer a tiller console with a jump seat. The jump seat is like a guide box. Both can be plumbed for live well usage. If that is something you are interested in, I would get on their schedule to have that done when they can get to it. PM me and I can get you pricing.

Reactions: T Bone
1 - 5 of 5 Posts