Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone reasonable in the Charleston, SC area to rewire my 2009 Mitzi Skiff. I have a radio and speakers I would like installed. Also need the bilge, trolling motor, aerator, and running lights reconnected. I would also need new connections installed for my 7" Lowrance. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Lowcountry Degen
1,685 Posts
Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, but let me know if you end up trying to tackle any yourself. I'd be happy to help out, and there's a wealth of knowledge on this site as well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had Bug Little with Little Boatworks rewire my old Hewes last year. Can be a little difficult to get a hold of, but he did a good job on the wiring. His number is 843-568-4647. I'm sure Seels or Hankel would do it as well, just depends how far out their schedules are this time of year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, but let me know if you end up trying to tackle any yourself. I'd be happy to help out, and there's a wealth of knowledge on this site as well.
I have not had the time lately to mess with to much on it, but I will take you up on advice if I get motivated this weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had Bug Little with Little Boatworks rewire my old Hewes last year. Can be a little difficult to get a hold of, but he did a good job on the wiring. His number is 843-568-4647. I'm sure Seels or Hankel would do it as well, just depends how far out their schedules are this time of year.
Great thanks! I actually think I know Bug. I will give him a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts