looking for some work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Sep 26, 2007.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

A couple of people had mentioned that they might need some restoration done of antique furniture, sorry capn ron there is nothing i can do for your manteets [smiley=1-lmao.gif].  if anyone needs any restoration or other kind of finish work let me know, I need some work.  

As for exp. I was taught by an englishman that is 4th generation in restoring antique furniture.  I have been doing this for about 15years and been in business for myself now for 3 years.  Its a little slow right now so I am advertising on here because a couple of people had asked for cards at the rally but, i didnt have any with me.  Anywho, ifyou would like to see some pics of some work I have done let me know I can provide some photos.  I specialize in french polish, repairs, veneer, etc.  I pretty much do it all.   Also, I will come to your house to pick it up and can give you a quote if you email me a pic.  you can pm me here or my phone number is 407-496-9484.  thank you.

2. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

You have a craft, not a job... [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif] in an age of pressboard, precut, industrialized, profit margin driven, IKEA furniture finding true hand made craftsmanship driven furniture is a rare treat.

Hope you find some folks who appreciate real quality furniture and wish it restored.

Cheers!

3. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

thank you.