Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
My fishing Buddy recently left the area. Looking to find someone who wants to get out and chase fin. So far, only Flat Billed Trustafarian's and old salty's who already have their designated crowd.
I'm down here in Tavernier. Fish the Bay, Flamingo, Upper/Lower keys, Whitewater..... anywhere I can talk people into going, or anywhere people can talk me into going.

My Skiff or yours.....Don't leave a poor boy hanging.

My wife just saw this and thinks I'm pathetic. But she's also tired of me moping around.

·
Lowcountry Degen
1,716 Posts
Ha! If I were closer I'd be happy to go fishing, but for now I'm just going to have to settle for stealing the term "Trustafarian".

In all seriousness, I fish that area with some close friends once a year, though I'd like to fish it more. I'll try to remember to reach out when I get down there and you're welcome to hop on board and make fun of us while we get skunked.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! If I were closer I'd be happy to go fishing, but for now I'm just going to have to settle for stealing the term "Trustafarian".

In all seriousness, I fish that area with some close friends once a year, though I'd like to fish it more. I'll try to remember to reach out when I get down there and you're welcome to hop on board and make fun of us while we get skunked.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That came from my original home state of Colorado.
Dreadlocks, the look of a homeless person, yet driving a Range Rover and living in a 2 million dollar home. Lots of that.
Let me know when you’re down here. If you look up skunk in the dictionary, my picture may be there some days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts