Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

looking for flats/skiff

SOLD/EXPIRED 
5K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  skinnywater3 
#1 ·
Im selling my gheenoe and am going to be on the look out for a new micro that will allow my son to go. if anyone finds anything priced round $3000 please let me know. im leaning towards a carolina type boat but am wide open to suggestions. my son is 15 months and i just want to be able to take him onboard for short rides.
thanks guys
JB

#27 ·
theres a mitzi on fl sportsman thats already sold but i have heard a few of you talking about those boats. i like how big the decks are, and the cockpit still seems to have some room. islander thanks for the heads up i like the second key west but i think im looking for something more on the micro'ish side. i drive a jeep wrangler so im going to try to keep everything as lite as possible.

#28 ·
http://ankonaboats.com/copperhead.html

If I had $10k this is where it would go. Brand new boat and motor :)

If you were interested in a J16 I could take you for a ride. Who knows...if you really liked it I could possibly work something out with you. I dunno if I would want to sell it but I guess it would depend how I'm feeling that day. It would definitely be way less than $10k, though.

Anyways...PM me if you want to get together some time. And check out the Copperhead.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.