SOLD/EXPIRED looking for flats/skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by InletRat, Apr 22, 2009.

1. InletRat

InletRat Well-Known Member

Im selling my gheenoe and am going to be on the look out for a new micro that will allow my son to go. if anyone finds anything priced round $3000 please let me know. im leaning towards a carolina type boat but am wide open to suggestions. my son is 15 months and i just want to be able to take him onboard for short rides.
    thanks guys
    JB

2. REELKEEN

REELKEEN I Love microskiff.com!

There were some Carolina Skiff type boats on the jacksonville craigslist recently for around 3500 - 4000

3. Brett

Brett > PRO STAFF <

Craigslist Daytona Beach

http://daytona.craigslist.org/boa/1134883381.html

4. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Hey brother. Let me know if you are interested in this boat and I will run down and check it out for you. Its right down the road from me.

5. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Get that ASAP! That is a deal and a half! I have an '06 J16 (large front deck and rear deck w/ 2 tanks) with a '98 Tiller Merc that I could probably sell for that much. They don't depreciate very much. With that guy's you're getting a CC, bimini, '01 Yammy 40 hp, and more. I wish that would have been around when I was looking...

6. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

Fuzzy pics makes me wonder. Take Aaronshore up his offer if you are from out of town.

7. redgheenoe

redgheenoe Well-Known Member

I'm with you ...I also like the guys who take pics at night or from an angle that shows nothing.

8. rkmurphy

Didn't think about that...that's why I love this site :)

9. InletRat

thanks for the help guys, aaron i sent you a pm.

10. aaronshore

Hey. I pmed you. I emailed the link craigslist provided and it kivked it back as undeliverable. A bad link I suppose.

11. TTSam

TTSam I Love microskiff.com!

I have a neighbor that has a 15 foot Johnsen skiff (don't know year) needs a little work but not much and a 2005 25hp electric start johnson.  The engine has been sitting.  He is only asking $1500.00.  The motor is worth more than that. Also comes with a trailer. The trailer looks good. Forgot to mention the location is in Temple Terrace, Fl.

12. rkmurphy

Why doesn't this stuff come around when I'm looking? :( That's where I live.

13. InletRat

14. InletRat

what do you guys think of this?
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/1135879803.html

15. aaronshore

Nice. [smiley=1-thumbsup3.gif]

16. rkmurphy

Go for the J16. Trust me, you'll be happier. The size difference, although minimal, feels like night and day difference. I love the spacious-ness of my J16.

17. InletRat

thanks for the advice i think i might take a ride and look at sams buddies deal. what do you think of the johnsens?

18. InletRat

still on the look out if anyone has anything.

19. InletRat

alright so i think im going to man up (aka-got the green light from the boss) to go with something 10,000 or below.... so on that note, help me out guys, i know i want a cc or sc but other than that i dont know