Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I am looking at options for audio for my 17 mitzi. I have looked at soundbars and different types of tower speakers. I like JL’s tower speakers but they are pricey. I have also looked at doing a wet sounds bar but they are too expensive for what they really are. I was thinking about a Powerbass 800XL which run about 500 but I have not had personal experience with them. I am just looking ideas that might be out there or personal experience with different soundbars and such. I would like something pretty loud and no portable radios.
Pic for attention.

·
Registered
SaltMarsh Heron 18
64 Posts
I know you mentioned JL was too pricey, but.....you can get a pair of the lower end speakers and a bluetooth unit. Should sound great and bump pretty nice. Add an amp and you will be loud AF. Good luck. $389 for the below, double check you dont also need an amp, but i think you can use this as a source unit to power the speakers.

I dont think you need an amp with that BT unit, but double check. I am sure others can offer better options than this, but I have been super happy with it. Add an amp and you will be bumpin!

·
Registered
99 Hells Bay Whipray. 2004 Stratos 285 Magnum
23 Posts
Fusion black box. No head unit mounted in your dash. Box is mounted somewhere high and dry. Control the radio through your GPS or your phone, mount as many speakers you want wherever you like. You can also add an amp. All that being said your limited on space in a mitzi so I prob would not opt for an amp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.