Looking for a used pushpole in the charleston area

Discussion in 'Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina' started by Jeremy Goodrich, Jan 31, 2017.

1. I've got a Super stick right now but I'm looking to upgrade. Anybody looking to get rid of a push pole? Preferably a Stiffy

2. mtoddsolomon

mtoddsolomon Lip Ripper

I got a super stick from Haddrell's several years ago and thought I hated poling. Turns out I hated the super stick, check out the Carbon Marnine GL2R or GL3R. I just got the 23' GL3R and I love it. Night and day difference from the Stiffy Guide I used.

3. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

I have found the MHX to be a pretty good budget stick. Better than the stiffy hybrid but not quite as good as the GL2R. It's not really fare to compare the MHX to the GL3R or the stiffy extreme. The MHX is worlds better than the Mangrove pole, at least in my experience. The Mangrove pole I used came from a vendor other than carbon marine so I can't really say for sure if they are the same pole or not.

4. FlyGheenoe

FlyGheenoe Active Member

I have a 18' Stiffy Hybrid.

5. fishn&flyn

fishn&flyn Well-Known Member

23'Stiffy Guide in Beaufort

6. klawatt

klawatt Active Member

How much?

7. fishn&flyn

fishn&flyn Well-Known Member

$900 perfect condition