Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
I will keep an eye out for you. Can you provide a few more details? Looking for a technical poling skiff? Engine preference? Age preference? Fiberglass I assume?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome my friend. And I’m really not picky I just want a technical poling skiff with center or side console for under 15 grand in south Louisiana. They are not easy to find in south la being that everyone fishes bay boats and John boats so I’m open to anything in good shap

·
Registered
19 Posts
That would be awesome my friend. And I’m really not picky I just want a technical poling skiff with center or side console for under 15 grand in south Louisiana. They are not easy to find in south la being that everyone fishes bay boats and John boats so I’m open to anything in good shap

There is an early 2000s model Mitzi for sale in Covington la, I saw on Facebook for 7k.

I think it was in south la boats for sale group on there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Center or side console in Louisiana guys the New Orleans area Houston is about 6-7 hours without traffic

·
Registered
928 Posts
Center or side console in Louisiana guys the New Orleans area Houston is about 6-7 hours without traffic
Watch the Houston adds.....We seem to have a few more skiffs over here and you can always make it a fishing trip. I make the run to S LA every once in a while and it's easy peasy:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watch the Houston adds.....We seem to have a few more skiffs over here and you can always make it a fishing trip. I make the run to S LA every once in a while and it's easy peasy:)
Good deal I’ll keep an eye out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts