Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the gheenoe due to my hours being cut back and now ive been land locked for almost 2 months. if anyone has a decent hull like a mitchel or johnsen or stumpnauker or anything even a gheenoe email me with pictures at [email protected] only have a few hundred to part with. thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
FYI,

Not sure what you're looking for, but check out my last post. Can't beat the price :D

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Still got the little flat bottom :)

Dave

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i ended up buying a brand new micro. its called a Linder Craft. Made by Riviera Fiber Corp. Shes a solid little thing. Let me know what you think!

·
The world is flat....and shallow.
455 Posts
You went from lookin' for a freebie to buying new. You must have really been itchin' to get out on the water. ;D

Nice. And good luck with it.

Kemo :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You went from lookin' for a freebie to buying new.  You must have really been itchin' to get out on the water.   ;D

Nice.  And good luck with it.

Kemo   :cool:
I honestly got a great deal on it and yeah I couldn't take not being on the water for much longer so I guess I did what I had to do. I'm gonna take some more pictures and put them up in the braggin spot.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the hunt again for a project. hopefully my current boat gets sold by next week and i just need something to work on so i can have it ready for mid-summer at least.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My buddy has a 16ft Johnson skiff he is trying to sell. It comes with a custom poling platform and a 25hp 4 stroke yamaha and trailer. Think he's looking to get $3000

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MoganSlaya, I would love a boat like that but Im looking for a project skiff because I don't have the funds. Thanks though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts